Have a night on us...
Treat yourself to a longer stay in one of our beautiful Manors. These Villas sit right next to some of the best grapes in Marlborough, and have majestic views of the Richmond Ranges - the sunsets from the elevated patios are truly magnificent!
With more time to spare, you can get away and explore the delights of Marlborough, or just take a few days of peace and quiet relaxing at our Retreat, popping next door to our neighbours for a delicous lunch or wine tasting.
Need some ideas?
- Take a wine tour (obviously)
- Kayak with Driftwook Eco Tours
- Cruise on the River Queen
- Visit Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
- Hire a bike and become a 'Golden Mile Champion'
- Explore the Wither Hills farm park
Villa type: Two Bedroom Manor, $940 for three nights
Maximum of four guests, or five with an extra bed charge of $50. Please note that an extra bed can only be placed in the living area so is not ideal for young children.
This offer runs from the 4th - 30 of April, click here to view our reservations page >>